Buddhism for Health (BfH)
Vacancy for position of Community Facilitator (01)
Buddhism for Health (BfH) is a non-profit, humanitarian local NGO that seeks to initiate and/or support the improvement of the health and social wellbeing of people, especially the poor and vulnerable, through facilitating access to equitable primary health care.
BfH is urgently seeking for a qualified Cambodian candidate to fill the position of Health Equity Fund Community Facilitator based in Kampong Trach OD, Kampot Province.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Randomly visit HEFB households (Pre and Post identification) to assess patients’ socio-economic status and report to the project and cluster manager
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports of exclusion errors to the relevant institutions
- Liaise with health center management committee (HCMC) members, VHSGs, Monks and Achaars and other HEF community network members to get their support on HEF promotion and advocacy
- Ensure dissemination of relevant information exchanged during the community network meetings to Heads of HEFB households who were absent from the meeting
- Ensure full functioning of the Community Managed HEF in Kampong Trach OD
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- University student or Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines such as management, public health or other related field.
- At least two years of relevant work experience.
- A working knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Good computer skills in office software (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet, etc.)
- Leadership qualities with good interpersonal communication skills, team spirit and flexibility
- Strong ethical values, with high sense of responsibility, honesty and accountability.
- Willingness to work flexible hours
(Candidates who live in Kampot and Kep provinces are encouraged to apply)
Interested applicants are requested to submit a cover letter & CV to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than 4:00 PM on September 15th , 2015.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.